Surya stands behind every product it sells with a goal of 100% satisfaction for “you” the customer. From time to time, there may be an issue with a product. We have designed our return policy to ensure that any problem is efficiently resolved. Please note the steps in our return policy below.
Customer Service / R.M.A.: (877) 275-7847 ext 350
Email inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you contact Customer Service, you will be issued a R.M.A. (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please note that any merchandise without a R.M.A. number will not be accepted- this includes returns and/or claims.
- If your order(s) are damaged by the carrier, please refuse the shipment and notify Surya or the carrier. If the shipping damage is discovered after the goods have been received, report all the damage to Surya Customer Service within 5 business days of receiving the goods. Surya cannot honor any returns or damage claims after the 5 day period. After being notified, we will issue a damage call tag, file a claim, and once the return is received, we will issue a credit.
- Inspect your order carefully upon receipt. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please notify Surya Customer Service within 7 days from receipt of the merchandise. Surya will accept approved returns for a 15% restock fee and freight both ways. You will be responsible for arranging return transportation for non-defective returns. The returned good must be in the original packaging material or something equivalent and RMA# must be on the outside of the package. Surya merchandise should be returned as prepaid freight through the appropriate carrier. We regret that we can not accept COD packaging.
- We will issue a Return Label for any defective merchandise. If upon inspection we find the merchandise to be non-defective, we will charge a 15% restock fee and the cost of the freight will be charged to your account. When Surya issues a call tag, the return authorization number appears on the call tag. A printable Return Label will be emailed to you. Once you have the package(s) ready for pick-up contact the carrier per the email. Return all product(s) to Surya in the original or equivalent packaging.
- When a return is requested due to Surya error, we will issue a call tag or arrange other means of returning the merchandise. Credit will be given for the returned item and freight when the item is received by Surya. Surya errors include, but are not limited to, wrong size, wrong address, wrong item, duplicate shipment, cancelled order prior to ship date, etc.
- Return all product(s) to Surya in the original or equivalent packaging. For your protection, we recommend that all returns be sent back through a traceable shipping method. Also, please reference the R.M.A. number on the outside of the package to the following address:
Surya Rugs, Inc140 Executive DriveCalhoun, GA 30701Attn: Returns*(Tracking Number)
Notes on Damaged Items:
Surya does not intentionally ship or sell defective merchandise. Occasionally, damage may occur to our products while they are in transit to you. While this happens very rarely, we ask all customers to take the proper steps to resolve any issues that may occur. Please make sure to note any damage(s) on the bill of lading.
For a replacement shipment, please fax a new order. Also, please keep all receipts from the carrier on all returned merchandise. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Thank you.